CONFIDUM has an extremely broad range of experience when it comes to helping regional banks seeking to strategically (re)position and to optimise their operations. The same applies to all relevant business areas (private clients incl. high net worth clients, commercial clients, back office, staff areas, treasury, financial control and management). The management of decentralised group structures is also one of our core skills.
Our portfolio of work experience contains examples from a range of different sectors (cooperative banks, savings banks, independent regional banks) and countries (Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Southern Tyrol), ranging from small credit cooperative banks right up to major savings banks and banking corporations.
We are happy to provide detailed references on request.
Overview of our principal services:
- strategic positioning
- reorienting the business model towards a specific segment
- strategies for expansion into new client groups and markets
- innovative advice and products
- optimising group structures and strategies
- weighting client business against treasury business
- merger and consolidation management
- restructuring marketing procedures and optimising touch time
- optimising/restructuring back office and staff areas incl. processes
- optimising equity investment
- financial control and incentivising systems